יום שבת, 1 באוגוסט 2009

To cherish what I have recently found

I'm making an exception, and writing in English, because this post is dedicated to someone that capture a great part of my heart, and unfortunately I'm still missing a few words in his original language... ;-)


I'm writing this on the 20th of July, but I won't publish it, until I know I would want him to read it. It may be stupid, because he would probably never see this Blog unless I show it to him, but still, this is very personal, regarding him, and I need to control it.(And to those who might think this is a bit weird… Get over it :) )


My beautiful soul,

You entered my life at a very "new and exciting" period for me. When I discovered that 'other' world all I wanted to do is have fun and explore. And I did. But I would never have thought I could get anything else out of this place. God was I wrong… I was in a so called "relationship" which, as I found out too late, was empty. I learned nothing, got nothing but a thrill, and not a long lasting one… But you were always there. Teaching me, exposing me, showing me and opening your inner world widely to me, the one you are trying to keep as private as you can. You did everything with nothing in return. I gave you nothing and you asked for nothing. You were and are still, an ENIGMA to me. And then, one day, without any advanced notification, MAGIC happened. I have re-discovered you. My soul mate, my love, my mentor, my beautiful insight… my best friend.English does not have enough words to describe my feelings for you. You charge me with happiness every time I see you and fill my heart and soul with endless pleasure. Life is not as bad as it seems when you are holding me.My baby? You are not my other half, you are my better half.I love you so much, and I know I'm probably the luckiest girl in the world, to have you loving me back. My first thought in the morning, like my last one at night is and will always be : how much I want to make you happy.



Ich liebe dich (Mehr!), meine Seele



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

רציתי להגיד ש...